[OTA15] [MX4] Gallery-app updated?

Hi everyone,

I've been suprised to get an "update" of the Gallery-app today. Knowing that Canonical has stopped dev on Ubuntu phone... did someone else experienced the same or might give an explanation ?
Version number installed today : 2.9.1.1332
Last updated : 27 oct 2016
I check for updates regularly, so I should have obtained this update long time before?

BR,

Wilfrid

Ps: That has been said tons of times, but I can't help shouting out a huge T H A N K S to everybody that made this journey with Ubuntu Phone possible and hope it will go on with new initiatives...

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device

Follow ups