Re: Can't load Ubuntu - M10 FHD

Thing is it is incredibly difficlt to enter recovery.

I hold down power and vol-down as this guide suggests:

https://forum.xda-developers.com/general/rooting-roms/root-bq-aquaris-x5-plus-gohan-t3485161

And it is only after 10 minutes or so that it enters the bootloader screen.
Even so, running fastboot devices returns nothing.

What is the consistent way to get it to recognise fastboot, and thereafter,
if I have "frieza-image-stable-8.zip", is the right command "fastboot flash
recovery frieza-image-stable-8.zip" ?