Re: moving from nexus 4 to 5

The transfer was without issues; I've got the Nexus 5 on the devel_rc-proposed channel, and it is fine except for the minor issues I've seen discussed, such as starting up from sleep; and the strange loss of Arabic in music file names....

Thanks to all involved with the UBPorts project! Happy to continue with this effort!

Daniel