Re: Telegram notifications

Thanks Johannes,

Instead of creating a new Ubuntu One account, I removed ("forgot") my
Ubuntu One credentials from Settings/Accounts.
I then added an Ubuntu One account and signed in using my credentials.

I then signed into Telegram for Ubuntu, and from Settings, I disabled and
then re-enabled Notifications.

My Telegram notifications are working again.

Hope you guys manage to solve your issue following these steps too.

Marcin