Re: Can't load Ubuntu - M10 FHD

Hey,

there are various methods of flashing the devices. A failsafe but not very noob-friendly guide is on the UBports wiki: https://wiki.ubports.com/wiki/How-to-flash-existing-ubuntu-touch-devices-with-Ubports-images

Then there's Magic Device Tool, but that's not created by UBports, so we can't make sure it always works (even though it does most of the time): https://github.com/MariusQuabeck/magic-device-tool

We're also testing our own graphical installer, but it's still in Beta, so there might be hiccups: https://github.com/ubports/ubports-installer/

If you run into any problems, be sure to contact us. Either on our forums (https://forums.ubports.com) or on telegram (https::/ubports.com/telegram).

Since you asked about the FHD: That device is known to have some problems with flashing from time to time because of the locked down Bq recovery. Here's a guide a user wrote: https://forums.ubports.com/topic/263/can-t-get-the-m10-fhd-to-take-the-flash/3

Also, mind that M10 FHD (aka. frieza) and HD (aka. cooler) are different devices that need different instructions.

All the best,

Jan