Re: Can't load Ubuntu - M10 FHD

There was a bit of a struggle actually, because the flashing process kept
warning about the cache partition, and failing.

My cache was only filled up to 43% so I thought I could ignore this step
(which NeoTheThird pointed out in this thread).

https://forums.ubports.com/topic/263/can-t-get-the-m10-fhd-to-take-the-flash/
3

Otherwise, my tablet is back in business! I just successfully flashed it to
the ubports image a few minutes ago.