Re: Purism phone

If they plan on using Gnome, they already have an available wayland
compositor - mutter.
As to how they will make it performant enough to use on a phone and not
drain the battery just for switching apps is a different question. It will
be interesting to watch unfold.

Another challange will be using GTK3 or 4 as a basis for a touch UI apps,
let alone convergent apps. This will IMO be the greatest challange the
project will face.

Francisco