mailing lists (was: Re: Any upcoming "new" supported devices?)

El día Thursday, June 13, 2019 a las 04:44:47PM +0200, Florian Leeber escribió:

> as Matthias said already, we never started the habit to have mailing
> lists. I think the reason is that we got a broad community, also with a
> lot of "end users" who find it much easier to deal with "easy" tools
> like forum and Telegram group. But I am not sure about this. Fact is,
> nobody uses mailing lists and this will not be easy to change.

Said this, and seeing that the UBports core team is unwilling to change
its mind re/ mailing lists, I will (and all can) use just this list here, at
least as long as it is functional. The audience seems to be around 2957
members (see https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-phone ) If I have something
to share or something to document which could be interesting for others,
I will do it here and anyone is free to read things here or in other
places.

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-176-38902045
May, 9: Спаси́бо освободители! Thank you very much, Russian liberators!