ubuntu-powerpc team mailing list archive

Build failures on powerpc

I've done a quick run through over the past couple weeks of the build failures for powerpc-precise. Most of the easy ones, I've taken care of. Some others, I've filed bug reports for.

The main issues that I see remaining are clang and haskell problems (as evidenced by the number of build-wait's). If anyone has interest in haskell or clang, I would appreciate some help in those areas.

For reference, I am using this page to check build failures:

http://qa.ubuntuwire.org/ftbfs/

The build failure in kdevelop is also pretty pressing since it's a main package.