ubuntu-powerpc team mailing list archive

Re: PowerPC plans for UDS-r

I've created three new blueprints that I've proposed for UDS-r:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/powerpc-bootloaders
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/powerpc-kernel-devel
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/virt-powerpc