ubuntu-powerpc team mailing list archive

ubuntu 12.10 desktop powerpc iso after beta 2 and daily

I have see that the powerpc ubuntu 12.10 on release directory I can find only beta-2 version, or the server version.
For lubuntu powerpc I can find the final version even for 12.10 release.
This is coherent with the wiki: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PowerPCDownloads/
Until some days ago there was the daily version of ubuntu 12.10 powerpc, now on the daily there is only the next version 13,04.
The ubuntu 12.10 powerpc have stopped to debug?
Really lubuntu 12.10 powerpc is stable and finisched?
If I want to test ubuntu 12.10 for powerpc how I can do? I must go forward to ubuntu 13.04 ?

Thanks

Roberto