ubuntu-push-devs team mailing list archive

Re: kicking off: the plan so far

Yes, although thats something that could be made to work, that not an
important use case.

But my point was more around the "notify developer that he needs to send
stuff to the app"

Having the Server contact the developer to alter the subscription status
seems like we are adding more API than what we need.

The key issue here is that the developer does not push to the application.
He pushes to the user-device-application. So he needs to be notified of
every install/uninstall by us.

I think that in the long run all apps will talk to their developers to
agree on something, so trying to capture that seems too much work.

Lucio.