ubuntu-scientists team mailing list archive

Re: About whiteboard items

Hi Alejandro & the rest of the team.

I'm Diego Turcios. I have been working with Ubuntu since 2008. I'm not
actually a scientist, but a computer science engineer.

I like the idea of a blog or web magazine. Count with me if the team need
help in this.

Regards
Diego