ubuntu-scientists team mailing list archive

Re: About whiteboard items

Hi all,

I'm Vincenzo a scientist (Physics) at the Imperial College London. I'm enjoying both Linux and Ubuntu almost from their respective birth.

In my research group we all use Ubuntu, but I would like encourage also my students.

Honestly I do not have a lot of time but I will do my best in order to help as much as possible!

Cheers
Vincenzo