ubuntu-scientists team mailing list archive

Re: Time/Day of Monthly Meetings

On 05/29/2014 09:14 AM, Juan Alejandro Oliva wrote:
> If it is too difficult to schedule the meetings at a convenient time for
> everyone, can I suggest a publication of the agenda a few days before
> the meeting, so the people who cannot attend, but have something to say,
> can express their opinion by email.   I think it could be a reasonable
> solution.

>From what I see in the other teams that I am a part of, most of the
meting planning (A.K.A agendas) does happen a month or so before the
meeting.  But I agree, that not that many will discuss the items before
the meeting, it always after.  Only once I had to give my thoughts on
one item because I fell into the daylight savings time trap and I said
my thoughts on the IRC channel and asked that be reposted in the meeting.

But I think we can try do some planning before meetings for the ones who
cannot make it and do after meeting discussion too.
--
Svetlana Belkin A.K.A: belkinsa
User Wiki page: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/belkinsa