ubuntu-scientists team mailing list archive

Re: Time/Day of Monthly Meetings

Hello Everyone.

About the meetings.  I am ok with monthly meetings at the end of the
month.   (By the way, is the second one tomorrow?)

I have trouble meeting at 19:00 UTC as it is 4:00 am in Saturday for me.
I would not mind 3 hours before or 3 hours later than 19:00 UTC.   Any
other option I would like to listen to.

If it is too difficult to schedule the meetings at a convenient time for
everyone, can I suggest a publication of the agenda a few days before the
meeting, so the people who cannot attend, but have something to say, can
express their opinion by email.   I think it could be a reasonable solution.

Regards.