ubuntu-sdk-team team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~artmello/ubuntu-ui-toolkit/ubuntu-ui-toolkit-clipboard-dbus into lp:ubuntu-ui-toolkit/staging

Review: Needs Fixing

> // TODO: In  the future check if Paste Formats list has an interesting format

Do/ can we have a bug report for this? The word "interesting" is not all that descriptive and I imagine it might warrant some discussion leading to a follow-up merge request.

> #define CONTHUB_TRACE(params) qCDebug(ucContentHub) << params

If you don't mind my being a little nit-picky here, please make that CONTENT_HUB_TRACE.

> qDebug() << "[UITK ContentHub] AppArmor profile:" << appProfile;

This should be using CONTHUB_TRACE as well.

> target: Private.UCContentHub
> onPasteSelected: {
> //FIXME if (control.activeFocus) {

What's with this?

> if (Private.UCContentHub.canPaste) {

Wondering, is this "the" way any component would be implementing pasting? If so, perhaps make it Labs rather than Private, so it can be implemented by third party components.
Although I'm happy for it to be a FIXME with a bug number.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~artmello/ubuntu-ui-toolkit/ubuntu-ui-toolkit-clipboard-dbus/+merge/314072
Your team Ubuntu SDK team is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-ui-toolkit/staging.