ubuntu-tablet team mailing list archive

Ubuntu tablet

Hello Tablet Gang!

As we wait for a real Ubuntu tablet (with Ubuntu pre-installed, certified, etc), what's the best bet for demonstrating Ubuntu's greatness on a tablet to get people excited about the concept? Are there any tablets currently on the market that can be handily wiped and reloaded with Precise Pangolin, or 11.10?

Note: I'm looking for suggestions that run Ubuntu as the sole OS and as natively as possible, not in a virtual machine, or as a guest of another OS, or some hacky thing that "sorta kinda" works...

Thoughts?

Cheers,
Randall

Follow ups