ubuntu-tablet team mailing list archive

Re: Ubuntu tablet

The 8 & 16gb versions of the archos gen9 all seem to have 512 mb of ram. Apparently the 'turbo' incarnations of these tablets coming out this year are clocked at 1.5ghz (dual core), and are said to have 1gb ram and 250 gb hard drive. These specs are all still to be confirmed, however I found a link earlier that seemed to point to some of these having been shipped already. Take this as a strong rumour though, as I haven't found the link again.

Any ideas if the omap4 chipset is armel or armhf?

Mitchell