ubuntu-tablet team mailing list archive

Re: Ubuntu tablet

I've obviously misinterpreted overlay scrollbars. I thought the reason behind them was that direct scrolling (drag the window to scroll) didn't need a scrollbar. Overlay scrollbars offer a way to hide them for people who don't need them, whilst remaining useful for people who do. But this article seems to suggest that touchscreen users have to try to hit the overlay scrollbar. Could someone clarify this?