ubuntu-tablet team mailing list archive

Re: Ping! Anyone running Ubuntu on the Transformer?

Guys from XDA ran Ubuntu on Eee Pad Transformer. Look this topic
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1191141 and this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cFcjB3_RsI

But if my memory serves me, we seem to have decided to use Transformer
Prime.

In any case, a couple of months will go on sale Transformer Infiniti, I am
going to purchase and install ubuntu on it. So, I will be able to help you.