ubuntu-th team mailing list archive

Thai, design, fonts

Sawatdee Ubuntu Thailand!

'Sourcode' recommended I email.  One of the things I try and help
along is the Ubuntu Font Family:  http://font.ubuntu.com/

In the longer-term this typeface will hopefully gain matching, fully
hinted Thai script support too.  In the shorter term, Dalton Maag---
the font design company that is driving creation of the Ubuntu Font
Family---are keen to make contact with one, or more, people who have a
background in Thai graphic design, or Thai Typography.

Is there anyone in the Locoteam who is involved and has such skills,
or who knows somebody who is a Thai graphic/font designer?  (I already
emailed Theppitak Karoonboonyanan).

Kobkunkrab!

	-Paul

Follow ups