ubuntu-touch-announce team mailing list archive

Landing team 15.06.16

Hello everyone,

More exciting landings today as we're slowly nearing to String Freeze
for OTA-12: a new sync-monitor, new webbrowser-app (UITK now handling
enter/space key-presses for list item activation), a new bugfix
release of ubuntu-ui-toolkit, a bugfix for content-hub (sharing from
webbrowser now includes the page title + the URL), new camera-app,
gallery-app and ubuntu-ui-extras, new ubuntu-themes with idle,
inactive and active states of the location indicator, a new
location-service (exporting service state information), new
indicator-location with visual feedback when location-service is used
by apps/scopes and finally a new media-hub (enabling some metadata via
MPRIS over DBus).

>From pending landings we have a new unity8 landing that makes the dash
run confined. We'll talk more about it once it lands somewhere around
tomorrow.

As for frieza and cooler daily builds, we suspect we should be able to
resume those around tomorrow as well. We'll keep everyone informed
about what changed once it's done.

Cheers,

* What landed in our images:
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch

#358 rc-proposed/krillin
- http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/bq-aquaris.en/krillin/358.commitlog

#352 rc-proposed/vegetahd
- http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/bq-aquaris.en/vegetahd/352.commitlog

#351 rc-proposed/arale
- http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/meizu.en/arale/351.commitlog

#124 rc-proposed/frieza
- http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/bq-aquaris-pd.en/frieza/124.commitlog

* Some useful documentation:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/RTMLandingApproaches
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingProcess
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam/ReleaseSchedule
http://developer.ubuntu.com/start/ubuntu-for-devices/image-channels/

https://requests.ci-train.ubuntu.com/
https://trello.com/b/AE3swczu/silo-testing
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/issues/
https://lists.launchpad.net/landing-team-changes/
https://lists.launchpad.net/landing-team-changes+1/

* Blocking issues (stable):

** Ubuntu-emulator no network on latest image
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/phablet-tools/+bug/1587808

* Blocking issues (devel):

** devel-proposed - android lxc container fails to start
https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+bug/1551150
 -> Fix present! Should be working soon

* Issues in need of attention:

None.