ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~mzanetti/reminders-app/improve-error-handling into lp:reminders-app

> Looks good to me, but you discarded 4 gettext, why?
>
> 155     -                message = gettext("Authentication expired.");
> 156     +                message = "Authentication expired.";

Those are in the "EDAMSystemException" case. That one will only throw errors which are not to be presented to the user. The ones to be shown are in the EDAMUserException case. It's a bit odd that both have the same range of error codes, as I believe the "Authentication expired" error can never happen inside the SystemException block. Anyhow, as the api does in theory allow it, I kept the handling and still print this message to the debug output. It is not directly shown to the user any more though, so no need in making translators translate it.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mzanetti/reminders-app/improve-error-handling/+merge/252227
Your team Ubuntu Reminders app developers is subscribed to branch lp:reminders-app.