ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~mzanetti/reminders-app/improve-edit-tags into lp:reminders-app

Review: Approve

> Hmm... I tried with a Popover at first, but in this context it didn't feel right. Just having an
> UbuntuShape without the arrow pointing to the input seems odd too. IMO the rectangle fits best here
> but not sure... Maybe we can ask popey for a thirst opinion.

Well, I didn't test it so it was just an idea, you know the UX doesn't run strong in me.
We can indeed ask popey tomorrow.

I approve on my side because code and all other things looks good
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mzanetti/reminders-app/improve-edit-tags/+merge/261779
Your team Ubuntu Reminders app developers is subscribed to branch lp:reminders-app.