ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~ubuntu-clock-dev/ubuntu-clock-app/1-migrate-to-15.04-framework into lp:ubuntu-clock-app

Review: Needs Fixing

#blocked

This MP is blocked until,

- Jenkins moves to Vivid since we need QtQuick 2.4 and Ubuntu.Components 1.2 which is not available in utopic.

- AP tests needs to be updated similar to what has been done here [1]. However I am unable to figure out how to fix it after trying for a few days.

[1] https://code.launchpad.net/~ahayzen/music-app/refactor-bump-framework-1504/+merge/258126
[2] Couple of qml tests failing constantly
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-clock-dev/ubuntu-clock-app/1-migrate-to-15.04-framework/+merge/263885
Your team Ubuntu Clock Developers is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-clock-app.

Follow ups