ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~verzegnassi-stefano/ubuntu-docviewer-app/documentpage-add-contextual-actions into lp:ubuntu-docviewer-app

Line 1334:
> Just a nitpick here: anchors {left: parent.left; right: parent.right;}  is more performant than width: parent.width
FIXED.

Line 1485:
> Why do you set them here instead of in the width of the  child?
> I don't see any place where these propertiers are changed...
Huh, that comes from Ubuntu.Components.Theme.Ambiance.PageHeadButton. I forgot to remove it, and we don't need it since we're not exposing the Component for customizations.
FIXED.

Line 1583:
> Are you sure you want to deploy something like this? It breaks the indentation...
REMOVED.

Line 1625:
> What's that? ("property var repeater" in overflowPanelDelegate)
Bad logic.

I've rewritten the overflowPanelPopover code, which look much better now. Thanks!
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~verzegnassi-stefano/ubuntu-docviewer-app/documentpage-add-contextual-actions/+merge/263539
Your team Ubuntu Document Viewer Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~verzegnassi-stefano/ubuntu-docviewer-app/documentpage-add-contextual-actions into lp:ubuntu-docviewer-app.