ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~vthompson/ubuntu-clock-app/clock-show-all-READMEs into lp:ubuntu-clock-app

I somewhat disagree about explicitly specifying each README file, rather than using a wildcard. Should we also specify each QML file for performance improvements? The reason I created this MP is because I noticed that the music app had forgotten to include a recently introduced README file. Using a wildcard solves that.

https://code.launchpad.net/~vthompson/music-app/show-all-READMEs/+merge/267438
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~vthompson/ubuntu-clock-app/clock-show-all-READMEs/+merge/267439
Your team Ubuntu Clock Developers is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-clock-app.