ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~vthompson/ubuntu-clock-app/clock-show-all-READMEs into lp:ubuntu-clock-app

At first when Bartosz proposed this in the stopwatch-feature branch, I didn't agree to it as well. But looking at other projects such as the address-book-app [1], [2] and the official CMake documentation [3], it does seem that GLOB & Wildcards are not recommended to be used for listing source code files.

So yes I have asked Bartosz to create a separate MP to change the CMake files to list QML files manually instead of using GLOB.

[1] http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~phablet-team/address-book-app/trunk/files/head:/src/imports/Ubuntu/Contacts/
[2] http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~phablet-team/address-book-app/trunk/view/head:/src/imports/Ubuntu/Contacts/CMakeLists.txt
[3] http://www.cmake.org/cmake/help/v3.1/command/file.html
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~vthompson/ubuntu-clock-app/clock-show-all-READMEs/+merge/267439
Your team Ubuntu Clock Developers is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-clock-app.