ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~vthompson/ubuntu-clock-app/clock-show-all-READMEs into lp:ubuntu-clock-app

While I do think individually listing each source file is prone to developer error, I suppose if it is done so for _every_ file, then code reviewers should know to look for such a change to the CMakeLIsts.txt file when a file is added. Again, I think this is prone to errors and we should keep the make process as easy as possible for future developers and maintainers.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~vthompson/ubuntu-clock-app/clock-show-all-READMEs/+merge/267439
Your team Ubuntu Clock Developers is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-clock-app.