ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

[Merge] lp:~verzegnassi-stefano/ubuntu-docviewer-app/reboot-impress-support into lp:ubuntu-docviewer-app/reboot

The proposal to merge lp:~verzegnassi-stefano/ubuntu-docviewer-app/reboot-impress-support into lp:ubuntu-docviewer-app/reboot has been updated.

Description changed to:

DO NOT MERGE YET. I propose this in order to discuss about its implementation.

- Added keyboard controls (PgUp, PgDown, Up, Down, Left, Right) in the LOK plugin (see src/app/qml/loView/KeybHelper.js)
- Improved support for presentation document type
- Conditional layout for the presentation view: use a bottom edge or a sidebar to show the list of slides
- Added an image provider for slides' thumbnails

Known issues:
- Thumbnails provider may require a bit more of work
- Invalidation for tiles is not definitive yet. We need it so that we're able to switch the current slide. It still requires the changes from lp:~verzegnassi-stefano/ubuntu-docviewer-app/reboot-lok-zoom though.
- The slide shown in the viewer is badly rendered when the provider is still fetching the thumbnail.
  The LOK library requires to switch the current visible part for doing this (see LibreOffice Viewer for Android), and we need to find out a way to pause the main rendering when this happens.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~verzegnassi-stefano/ubuntu-docviewer-app/reboot-impress-support/+merge/267984
--
Your team Ubuntu Document Viewer Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~verzegnassi-stefano/ubuntu-docviewer-app/reboot-impress-support into lp:ubuntu-docviewer-app/reboot.