ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~ahayzen/music-app/fix-1357324-content-hub-source into lp:music-app

Review: Needs Fixing

* On multiple occasions I've had the following steps add the wrong song:

1. Make sure clock and music are closed
2. Open Clock
3. Swipe up to add a new alarm
4. Click the + symbol
5. Click "Sound"
6. Choose to add a new sound
7. Select Music
8. Search for something and select it
9. Click the back button to be able to click the check mark
10. Click the check mark

What seems to happen is when you do step #9 the wrong item gets checked. It seems to be repeatable with the same songs, but others do not cause this issue.

* If you play a song from the music scope with the picker open weird things happen... maybe that's acceptable.

* Is there a way we could have the songs preview before you import them? It seems like difficult pattern if you can't first listen to it before you import.

* I almost think that clicking on a song when the search bar is active should close the search... but maybe not if we intend on allowing the user to preview when tapping an item.

The first item is really the only thing I think needs to be fixed, the others we can maybe update them later if it seems like too much now. The code updates look good at first glance.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~ahayzen/music-app/fix-1357324-content-hub-source/+merge/268391
Your team Music App Developers is subscribed to branch lp:music-app.

Follow ups