ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~ahayzen/music-app/fix-1357324-content-hub-source into lp:music-app

> * On multiple occasions I've had the following steps add the wrong song:
>
> 1. Make sure clock and music are closed
> 2. Open Clock
> 3. Swipe up to add a new alarm
> 4. Click the + symbol
> 5. Click "Sound"
> 6. Choose to add a new sound
> 7. Select Music
> 8. Search for something and select it
> 9. Click the back button to be able to click the check mark
> 10. Click the check mark
>
> What seems to happen is when you do step #9 the wrong item gets checked. It
> seems to be repeatable with the same songs, but others do not cause this
> issue.

Hmm what do you mean by repeatable with the same songs? I tried following the steps and it imported the correct sound for me. May be I didnt try the same song issue. Do you try to import the same song again?

@Andrew, One minor issue I noticed is that the welcome wizard appears briefly for about 500ms before the "Export Song" shows up. Minor, but just something worth noting. I noticed it after flashing my phone clean and starting fresh.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~ahayzen/music-app/fix-1357324-content-hub-source/+merge/268391
Your team Music App Developers is subscribed to branch lp:music-app.