ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~gang65/music-app/music-app-reduce-png-size into lp:music-app

Review: Needs Information

I expect the files will be deleted when we upgrade, if not its a bug in click :-)

The files appear to be the same except the sd_phone_icon is 783x333 and the music_empty_SD is 420x179, note that the music_empty_SD has a height of 7GU (used for the library empty state) whereas the sd_phone_icon is used in the fullscreen walkthrough. I wonder if we had two separate to try and stop degradation of image quality when a resize is performed. You could try removing the smaller one (music_empty_SD) and see what happens when you use the larger one in its place (I note that antialiasing and smooth are enabled for the Image).

Also you state the merge conflict in the changelog has been fixed, has that change been pushed?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~gang65/music-app/music-app-reduce-png-size/+merge/270230
Your team Music App Developers is subscribed to branch lp:music-app.