ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~gang65/music-app/music-app-reduce-png-size into lp:music-app

Thanks Bartosz.

1. I'm not sure how the app could go about deleting old files from older versions.
2. The music_download_icon@xxxxxx and music_download_empty@xxxxxx icons are also similar. Perhaps we could scale down the larger versions of each for the LibraryEmptyState.qml version. You can remove the music_download_empty@xxxxxx and music_empty_SD@xxxxxx versions and use the corresponding icon in the LibraryEmptyState.qml component. I tested this on my Nexus 4 and it looks the same. So IMO that'd be OK to do.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~gang65/music-app/music-app-reduce-png-size/+merge/270230
Your team Music App Developers is subscribed to branch lp:music-app.