ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~verzegnassi-stefano/ubuntu-docviewer-app/reboot-app-init into lp:ubuntu-docviewer-app/reboot

Indeed, just created the .deb package on my pc and it does NOT work.

0) Open terminal
1) Used 'dpkg-buildpackage -us -uc' on the sources
2) Installed the created package via USC
3) From terminal, tried to run 'ubuntu-docviewer-app'

Console output:
"file:///home/stefano/@DATA_DIR@/qml/ubuntu-docviewer-app.qml: File not found"

I'm sorry for my mistake, but here's the big question:

- Is Jenkins set to run Autopilot tests for 'reboot' branch?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~verzegnassi-stefano/ubuntu-docviewer-app/reboot-app-init/+merge/274806
Your team Ubuntu Document Viewer Developers is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-docviewer-app/reboot.