ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~vthompson/music-app/fix-1511585-part-1 into lp:music-app

This goes back to the whole frameworks mess we brought up earlier. We should try to figure out why this caused breakage when we were led to believe that things would be under the control of framework updates.

The equally troubling issue here is that AP is broken in trunk. We have a lot of code changes we want to land, so we need to figure out a way forward.
1. Do we stop and fix it now? And also fix it for UC1.3/listitems?
2. Should we land UC1.3/listitems and then fix AP so we can land a new version with potentially less churn?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~vthompson/music-app/fix-1511585-part-1/+merge/276207
Your team Music App Developers is subscribed to branch lp:music-app.