ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~vthompson/music-app/fix-1511585-part-1 into lp:music-app

Review: Approve

With this fix in place trunk still fails in a large number of places because ListItems don't appear to be visible in the SongsView. I tested this against the new ListItems mp as well, and it is also broken there.

This is what any test that goes to the SongsView sees:

http://i.imgur.com/tVL6hqj.png

I think we need to land this fix or at least use this fix to further figure out why AP is behaving this way.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~vthompson/music-app/fix-1511585-part-1/+merge/276207
Your team Music App Developers is subscribed to branch lp:music-app.