ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~vthompson/music-app/fix-1515067 into lp:music-app

For what it's worth, the latest version of the thumbnailer (currently in silo 26) now errors on artist art if no artist is provided, and on album art if no album is provided.

When querying for artist art, leaving the album empty is fine (as it has always been). Similarly, when querying for album art, leaving the artist empty is fine, too. I don't know whether the results will be better with both fields present. (I would expect so, seeing that there are quite likely albums with the same title from different artists.)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~vthompson/music-app/fix-1515067/+merge/277306
Your team Music App Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~vthompson/music-app/fix-1515067 into lp:music-app.