ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

[Merge] lp:~verzegnassi-stefano/ubuntu-docviewer-app/lok-new-zoom-modes+spreadsheet-zoom into lp:ubuntu-docviewer-app

The proposal to merge lp:~verzegnassi-stefano/ubuntu-docviewer-app/lok-new-zoom-modes+spreadsheet-zoom into lp:ubuntu-docviewer-app has been updated.

Description changed to:

LibreOffice Viewer - LibreOfficeKit QML plugin:
- Open spreadsheet with manual zoom (1.0x factor)
- Added "Fit to height" and "Automatic" zoom behaviours
- Added a "zoomModesAvailable" which returns the zoom modes available for a given document.
- Use UCUnits when converting TWIPs in pixels (and vice versa)
- Minor changes

*** NOTE FOR REVIEWERS ***
Please let me know what do you think about the usage of manual zoom as default for spreadsheet documents.
It behaves properly on desktop, but on phones it looks overzoomed.
I believe it's anyway better than earlier, since the zoom value does not depend on the number of columns with content.
Ideally we want in future to set a different default zoom value when running on a mobile device (but it could be a bit complex to do)

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~verzegnassi-stefano/ubuntu-docviewer-app/lok-new-zoom-modes+spreadsheet-zoom/+merge/281385
--
Your team Ubuntu Document Viewer Developers is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-docviewer-app.