ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~mcintire-evan/ubuntu-terminal-app/desktop-dimensions into lp:ubuntu-terminal-app

Thanks for the feedback!

I'd love to improve this with the suggestion you made, but I don't know what you're referring to (I'm fairly new to working with QML). I thought the point of the units.gu was to have the same size on all devices, as it would scale to match the pixel denisty and the like

If you could elaborate I'd love to know and improve this!
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mcintire-evan/ubuntu-terminal-app/desktop-dimensions/+merge/284381
Your team Ubuntu Terminal Developers is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-terminal-app.