ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

[Merge] lp:~verzegnassi-stefano/ubuntu-terminal-app/ubuntu-color-scheme into lp:ubuntu-terminal-app

Stefano Verzegnassi has proposed merging lp:~verzegnassi-stefano/ubuntu-terminal-app/ubuntu-color-scheme into lp:ubuntu-terminal-app.

Commit message:
* Fixed standard ANSI blue color in the Ubuntu color scheme (previously it was red)
* Use the official Ubuntu palette (based on the UbuntuColors singleton of UITK)

Requested reviews:
  Ubuntu Terminal Developers (ubuntu-terminal-dev)
Related bugs:
  Bug #1452691 in Ubuntu Terminal App: "Standard ANSI blue color is red."
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-terminal-app/+bug/1452691

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~verzegnassi-stefano/ubuntu-terminal-app/ubuntu-color-scheme/+merge/285170

* Fixed standard ANSI blue color in the Ubuntu color scheme (previously it was red)
* Use the official Ubuntu palette (based on the UbuntuColors singleton of UITK)

Comparison: (left: new color scheme - right: old color scheme)
https://imgur.com/FqnT8GG

QUESTIONS:
* The background is much darker now. That's the background color used in SuruDark (UbuntuColors.jet).
  Let me know if we want to use a lighter color (e.g. the UbuntuColors.inkstone - currently used as Color0Intense)

* Should intense color be a bit lighter too?
--
Your team Ubuntu Terminal Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~verzegnassi-stefano/ubuntu-terminal-app/ubuntu-color-scheme into lp:ubuntu-terminal-app.