ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

[Merge] lp:~verzegnassi-stefano/ubuntu-terminal-app/ubuntu-color-scheme into lp:ubuntu-terminal-app

The proposal to merge lp:~verzegnassi-stefano/ubuntu-terminal-app/ubuntu-color-scheme into lp:ubuntu-terminal-app has been updated.

Description changed to:

* Fixed standard ANSI blue color in the Ubuntu color scheme (previously it was red)
* Use the official Ubuntu palette (based on the UbuntuColors singleton of UITK)

Comparison: (left: new color scheme - right: old color scheme)
https://imgur.com/FqnT8GG

QUESTIONS:
* The background is much darker now. That's the background color used in SuruDark (UbuntuColors.jet).
  Let me know if we want to use a lighter color (e.g. the UbuntuColors.inkstone - currently used as Color0Intense)

* Should intense color be a bit lighter too?

Alternatively, I can use the color of the new app-icon as background - RGB(65, 65, 65).
Visually, it's more consistent with the current palette we're going to replace.

Screenshot: https://imgur.com/Q0fGgY6

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~verzegnassi-stefano/ubuntu-terminal-app/ubuntu-color-scheme/+merge/285170
--
Your team Ubuntu Terminal Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~verzegnassi-stefano/ubuntu-terminal-app/ubuntu-color-scheme into lp:ubuntu-terminal-app.