ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~mcintire-evan/ubuntu-terminal-app/auto-focus-auth into lp:ubuntu-terminal-app

Thanks again Stefano, the timer idea works great in keeping everything working smoothly with the least change, so Im going with that - the new diff will be here in a moment, and _hopefully_ I will have done all the branch stuff correctly

I feel the timer is a tad hacky, but this fixes some important stuff, and we can always take another look at the auth stuff when looking at things like #1416886 and #1493786

Thanks again for the help :)
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mcintire-evan/ubuntu-terminal-app/auto-focus-auth/+merge/284502
Your team Ubuntu Terminal Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~mcintire-evan/ubuntu-terminal-app/auto-focus-auth into lp:ubuntu-terminal-app.