ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~music-app-dev/music-app/fix-1550096-ota10-sdk-update into lp:music-app

I fixed #4 by making the icons invisible when not enabled. This matched the behavior in the Contacts app. I also added and fixed another issue (#7) with the Dialog views.

This should be ready for review. We can file another bug/issue for #6 if it is seen as an issue.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~music-app-dev/music-app/fix-1550096-ota10-sdk-update/+merge/287363
Your team Music App Developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~music-app-dev/music-app/fix-1550096-ota10-sdk-update into lp:music-app.