ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~music-app-dev/music-app/fix-1550096-ota10-sdk-update into lp:music-app

Review: Approve

Functional:
1) Fixed
2) Fixed
3) Fixed
4) Fixed - Feels a bit weird having them show/hide wonder if we should check if we can dim (I don't like context aware items show/hiding as they are as discoverable so to find the multiselect actions you have to press and hold, then tick something to find out what you can do with it :-/ )
5) This has been fixed in bug 1554897, which I have tested the branch and I think is in silo050 now?
6) The icon colours is red, I sortof like it not sure. But we should check with design if this is expected.
7) Fixed

I think we should land even with the comments for #4, #6 but maybe keep the bug open and add ubuntu-ux ? So we can have a future branch, as landing this will make it easier to spot any other issues.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~music-app-dev/music-app/fix-1550096-ota10-sdk-update/+merge/287363
Your team Music App Developers is subscribed to branch lp:music-app.