ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~sinabakh/ubuntu-calculator-app/history-using-arrow-keys into lp:ubuntu-calculator-app

> Thanks. Nice improvement.
>
> Unfortunately it is causing lost of last typed formula.
> Steps to reproduce:
> 1. Create several entries in calculation history
> 2. Type some formula: 25*25
> 2. Press up key (the previous calculation will appear)
> 3. Press down key
>
> Currently:
> - Empty formula is shown
>
> Expected:
> - 25*25 should be shown

Yes, currently it just uses the history of calculated formulas not the one which is being written. I will try to fix it.
Thanks for pointing it out.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~sinabakh/ubuntu-calculator-app/history-using-arrow-keys/+merge/301567
Your team Ubuntu Calculator Developers is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-calculator-app.