ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~sinabakh/ubuntu-calculator-app/history-using-arrow-keys into lp:ubuntu-calculator-app

The first problem that you mentioned is fixed.
Regarding the 2 next points you made:

> Also I would expect that if any other than "up" and "down" key were pressed,
> then the formula selection were reset (it is starting from bottom).

I think it might be better not to implement this, because there are cases where people want to access a formula in the history but edit parts of it. In that case they will use left/right keys to change the position of the cursor and other keys to edit the formula.

> It will be also great to show some indicator what is currently selected
> formula.
> It could be in form of background color.

Wouldn't it be better to implement this features in different branch ? I mean registering a different Bug and implement it independent of this history related branch. Because it have things more related to UI than the history logics.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~sinabakh/ubuntu-calculator-app/history-using-arrow-keys/+merge/301567
Your team Ubuntu Calculator Developers is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-calculator-app.