ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~sinabakh/ubuntu-calculator-app/history-using-arrow-keys into lp:ubuntu-calculator-app

> Just a question, in you opinion, when user is browsing history and starts to
> edit one of past formulas, is it better to reset the history and take the
> edited formula as the current formula, or no, save the current state of
> history and do not overwrite the last formula (like what happens in terminal)
> ?

I would prefer to reset history and take the edited formula as the current formula. We cannot save every formula in history, as our assumption was that it should be mathematically correct (e.g. "100-" or "100*("

> > It will be also great to implement "Escape" press. If you press Escape key,
> > then it exit from history preview and go back to the old formula.
> >
> > What do you think about that?
> I like the idea, it will be implemented.

Great. We will be closer to use calculator only via keyboard.

> P.S: Is there a place (IRC or mailing list) where I can reach you or other
> calculator developers in case that I have development questions?

Some more information you could find on:
https://developer.ubuntu.com/en/community/core-apps/calculator/
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~sinabakh/ubuntu-calculator-app/history-using-arrow-keys/+merge/301567
Your team Ubuntu Calculator Developers is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-calculator-app.