ubuntu-touch-coreapps-reviewers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~etherpulse/ubuntu-clock-app/pause_alarm into lp:ubuntu-clock-app

Review: Needs Fixing

I have to say this is quite impressive :) to think of this way to implement a feature that is not supported by the backend. I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the logic to see if I can find any loop holes where it might not work. I will test this feature for 2-3 days to see how it works.

A couple of notes,

1. I think it would best to use the skip icon with the numeric (1) sign to indicate that it skips the next occurence rather than the pause icon since you are not actually pausing the alarm, just delaying it.

2. Also I find it a bit strange that the pause icon is also show in the edit alarm page. If it is shown in the edit alarm page, it would be better of to provide a button (similar to the delete button) to remove the skip.

3. Also would it be easy to add a way to remove the skip? (Undo skip action)

Otherwise excellent work! Thanks a lot for your patches!
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~etherpulse/ubuntu-clock-app/pause_alarm/+merge/313293
Your team Ubuntu Clock Developers is subscribed to branch lp:ubuntu-clock-app.